Friday, October 15, 2004

Where?

OK so here's Plan A:

* I fly from Manchester Airport 4pm Sat 16th to New York (Newark Airport). This is via Copenhagen. I know, "Why would you fly to Copenhagen (East) to get to New York (West)?". I don't know, all I do know is it saved me about a hundred pounds.

* I'm going to spend a week in New York (until Fri 22nd). While I'm there I'm going to be staying at a hostel called Jazz on the Park, which is just off Central Park.

* After NY, I go to Boston then up to Niagara Falls.

* Then I'm planning to go to Toronto. Why Toronto you say? Well It's just across Lake Ontario from Niagara and it allows me to say I've been to Canada as well as the US.

* From there it's back down to Niagara and Buffalo, then through Detroit and on to Chicago for my final destination.

* I plan on spending 4-5 days in the Windy City, before flying back home from Chicago on Mon 8th Nov.

Mark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home